Join the Israel ParaSport Center Mitzvah Team!!
The Jewish value of Tikkun Olam empowers you, a B’nai Mitzvah, to explore your interests, hobbies, and passions to help repair and improve the world. Use your love of sports and the difference it makes in your life as an inspiration to make a difference in the lives of Israeli kids with physical disabilities at the Israel ParaSport Center.
Here are just some of the many ways your donations will be used at The Center:
- Purchase uniforms and equipment
- Support our aqua therapy program which enables our athletes to learn to swim and gain self-confidence
- Transport athletes to and from The Center
- Purchase specialized wheelchairs for Basketball, Tennis, and Rugby athletes
We look forward to being your teammate! It is as simple as 1-2-3 to start your Mitzvah project:
- Click this link to access “The B.N.A.I M.I.T.Z.V.A.H Playbook” to guide you to victory on your fundraising journey. Raise $3,600 and your name will be included on a plaque at the Israel ParaSport Center!!!
- Always remember that the silliest question is the one that is not asked! Reach out with any questions and let us know how we can help you raise money for the Israel ParaSport Center.
- Send one or more picture and a short paragraph or two about why you are supporting the Israel ParaSport Center through your Mitzvah project to Laura.Schulman@IsraelParaSport.org. We will create your donation page and send you the link. Check out the pages of the other Mitzvah teens below for ideas of what to include on your page.
Questions? Ready to get the process started? Email Laura.Schulman@IsraelParaSport.org
We are extremely grateful to the following individuals and organizations who raise funds to help those with disabilities in Israel participate in physical and psychological rehabilitation through sports. We thank you in advance for your support!
Click to learn more and make a donation to a Mitzvah Project.